Booking and Payment
When do I have to pay the remaining amount of course fee?
You are required to pay the remaining course fee when you join us at our school in Bali
Can I get a refund on my Advance Deposit in case I cancel my booking?
Yes, we will refund your booking amount minus transaction fee (if, any) only when you notify us about your cancellation before 7 days of course starting date. We may not able to offer refunds for last-minute cancellations
What payments methods are available for Remaining course fee?
The remaining course fee can be paid at our Yoga centre through the following options
- Credit card or Debit card (2% extra will be charged)
- Bank Transfer
Post Course Completion
Can I register myself at Yoga Alliance after this course?
Yes, after completing the course successfully, you will receive a RYT 200/300 hour certificate (as applicable) and be able to register yourself as a teacher at Yoga Alliance (The registration fees are not included in our course program)
Can I teach Yoga after completing a 100 hour Yoga TTC?
The 100 hour Yoga TTC is a great introduction into Yoga also for beginners. It is more for one self, to explore and get to know what Yoga is about. After completing this course, you don’t have gathered enough knowledge to teach Yoga yet. We recommend you to either complete a second 100 hours course with us, or even better join us or any other school for a 200 hours course later on
Can I teach after completing the 200 hour Yoga TTC?
Yogmantra Bali does its best to offer you the best possible education one can receive in a 200 hour Yoga TTC. We put a strong emphasis on helping our students to gain the necessary confidence to become a yoga teacher. Our 200 hours course is a great foundation for the first steps in teaching Yoga, if somebody is motivated and has right amount of self confidence and can keep a persistent self practice, from our point of few such a student can definitely teach classes straight after the course.
However 200 hour Yoga TTC should never be the last stop on the journey of Yoga study, since these are only the roots which are very necessary for a tree to grow and survive any kind of hindrances.
Keep your practice up after completing the course, keep learning from other teachers and start practicing to teach right away if you feel!
Yoga Teacher Training Course
Is there any exam or test to complete the course?
Yes, there will be 2 theoretical and 1 practical exam to complete your course successfully.
What does Yogmantra Bali expect from me as a student?
- Please give us 100% during the time of your course.
- Try to come like an empty book, and write the pages full at our course.
- Come with an open mind and be ready and open to receive knowledge and go beyond your imaginations.
- Expect less. Live more. The course is what you make out of it.
- Attend all classes unless you become ill. If you are ill you must report to a staff member that you will be missing class.
- Please respect our teacher and staff member.
- During the duration of the course, we expect that our students should experience complete yogic lifestyle experience. Therefore please stay away from intoxicants on school premises.
- In case of any concern / problem please always come to ask us directly. We are always willing to help you.
What is included in TTC?
- Three vegetarian meals a day (please inform us before in case of allergy) Smoothie/ Juice/ fruit according to season
- Herbal Tea, Coffee, Seasonal fruits, filtered water.
- Accommodation in shared room (private room for additional charges available).
- Course book and material, pen and notebook
- Yoga mats and props are at the Yoga hall
- Classes of all subjects according to syllabus
- Weekend trips* to various destinations (private expanses at the trips are not included)
Does Yogmantra Bali provides Yoga Mats
Yes, we provide all the necessary things like mats, pillows, belts, blankets and blocks to practice with us . At the moment we have basic Yoga Mats to practice on. If you wish you can also bring your own mat along
What should I bring with me for TTC?
- Passport with valid Visa for duration of your course
- Cash (for your outstanding payment) and for your personal expenses at weekend trips
- Valid ATM Card (for best exchange rate, please inform your bank about your Travel to Bali,Indonesia)
- House shoes or clean slippers to wear inside the building
- All necessary medications if you need certain one. You can get medicines here too, but not the same brands like at home
- Reusable water bottle / thermos in winter (Available at our Shop)
- Power converter/plug adapters if necessary
- Cords to any electronics
- Mosquito repellent
- Organic toiletries products (are available at our shop)
- Yoga related books for your free time (optional)
- A journal (optional)
What should I wear while training?
You can dress according to your preference, except during opening and closing ceremony, you are required to wear white clothes at Yogmantra Bali
Food at Yogmantra Bali
I am Fruitarian / Raw food eater. Can I get only Raw Meals?
Sorry, we cannot prepare special raw food dishes. However, we can serve you veg salads and fruit salad.
I am a Vegan / I have certain allergies. Do you provide alternatives?
We can indeed serve you vegan food as well. If you have any allergies, please be sure to inform us about it prior to your arrival, so we can make preparations accordingly.
Which Beverages do you serve?
We provide Purified water (cold / warm) Herbal Tea and Coffee for our TTC students
What kind of food do you serve during TTC?
Ancient Yogis believe food to be the creator of life force that sustains our body and keep us in good health, We serve three meals in a day; every meal is Gluten free, pure Vegetarian and Vegan which is proven to have myriad of health benefits. Each meal is freshly prepaid with organic (according to availability) and local Balinese ingredients With light seasoning to nourish you with Fiber, complex carbohydrates and vitamins, Every meal will leave you energize and uplift your body to keep you going through out the intense practice.
All the food is served freshly within a short time after preparing, so that you can receive the highest amount of vital energy/life force energy (Prana) from it. We believe that way to a person’s heart is through its stomach! So our chefs try their best to keep you amazed by serving delicious variety of food every day
In order to maintain sattvic Environment and Yogic diet we do not entertain alcohol, Tobacco, Cigarettes or any Non vegetarian food inside the school premises.