$850 USD per person
Reserve your slot now by paying just 10% as deposit, and remaining at arrival by cash, card or bank transfer
You may arrive at any date convenient to you in the selected month. Please be sure to let us know at least a week in advance of your exact date of arrival
This Retreat Includes
- Daily Yoga
- Daily Excursions
- Airport Transfer (One Way)
- Deluxe Private Accommodation
- Free 1 hour Body Massage every day of your retreat
- Healthy, Delicious Vegetarian Breakfast & Dinner
|07:00 am – 08:00 am||Detoxification / Pranayama|
|08:00 am – 09:00 am||Breakfast|
|10:00 am – 05:00 pm||Excursions|
|06:00 pm – 07:00 pm||Meditation|
|07:00 pm – 08:00 pm||Dinner|
|08:00 pm – 09:00 pm||Body Massage|
|10:00 pm||Lights Off|
With the numerous beautiful resorts, beaches, waterfalls, forests, and lakes, Bali is always a hotspot for nature and Yoga lovers. People can enjoy the majestic beauty of Yoga while doing Yoga Asana and meditation. Thus, 8 days Yoga retreat in Bali is considered to be a holiday tour with the real benefits of Yoga. In our 8 days of Yoga retreat session in Bali, our major aim is to detox your body along with imparting calmness to your mind and soul.
We at Yogmantra Bali focus on imparting the true meaning of Yoga along with the understanding of the concepts of Yoga. Our Ayurvedic Therapy during our Yoga Retreat Session can be used to heal yourself. Yog Mantra Bali offers an unforgettable experience for people of every gender, experience and age group. 8 days Yoga Retreat Program by Yog Mantra Bali is simply a positive transformation of your life.
Holy Water Temple ( Water Purification ) with Guide
Ulun Danu Temple (Temple in the lake)
Banyumala Waterfall (Twin waterfall)
Elephant Cave Temple
Rice Terrace tegalalang
Gunung Kawi temple
Sangeh Monkey Forest
Taman Mumbul Temple
Kintamani (Active Volcano)
Spices and Coffee Plantation
Gunung Kawi Tempel
Virgin Beach / Blue Lagoon (White Sand Beach)
- Pocket-friendly Yoga Retreat Courses in Bali
- Guests can reschedule the number of days as per their comfort
- Ideal Place to slow down the pace of your life
- Daily Practice of Meditation and Yoga Asana
- Choice of scheduling the tour by yourself.
- Flexible Yoga Schedule.
- Stimulate your body, mind, and soul in one dimension
- Strengthen yourself mentally by finding inner peace.
- Refresh yourself with the ancient art of Yoga.