Reserve your 300 hour Yoga TTC 2024 spot today!
Sea View Room
$2,500 USD $2,400 USD
Reserve yours now for just $336
Sea View Room with Balcony
$2,600 USD $2,500 USD
Reserve yours now for just $350
Book your slot now by paying just 15% of the course fee as deposit
Limited time price for bookings made for courses until Dec 2023.
Course price for 2024, is increasing $100 over and above – paid on arrival
Apart from the course, other perks include
- FREE 1 full body massage
- 3 nutritious, healthy veg/vegan/gluten-free meals & refreshments daily
- Excursions on Sundays
- Kirtan/Campfire on Saturdays
- Course materials for self-study
- Sightseeing Trips
- Airport Transfer (One Way)
⚠️ Limited Availability
March 2024 – 2 slots
April 2024 – 3 slots
Our 100 hours course starts every month 1st to 12th.
Our 200 hours course starts every month 1st to 23rd.
Our 300 hours course starts every month 1st to 30th.
Yoga – the Path to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul
If you are searching for solstice and constructive method to control your mind, body, and soul, then Yoga is indeed the finest path to achieve it. Yoga always provides relaxation to the body and soul along with mental peace. The efficiency of the art of Yoga and nature are interrelated with each other. Thus yoga always renders maximum benefits in the naturalistic environment. The majestic land of Bali is, therefore, the amplest choice to perform yoga teacher training courses. Yoga in Bali is always an unforgettable experience for Yoga freaks. The divine intervention of the place and the serene environment always multi folds the art of Yoga.
- Sun salutation A
- Sun salutation B
- Primary series & Advance posture.
- Padangusthasana – Big toe posture
- Padahastasana – Hand under foot posture
- Utthita Trikonasana – Triangle pose
- Parivrtta Trikonasana – Revolving triangle
- Utthita Parvakonasana – Extended side angle pose
- Parivritta Parsvakonasana – Revolving side angle pose
- Prasarita Padottanasana A to D – Intense wide leg stretch
- Parsvottanasana – Intense side stretch posture
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana – Hand to big toe posture
- Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana – Half bound lotus forward bend
- Utkatasana – Fierce pose
- Virabhadrasana A to B – Warrior
The Vinyasa (Vinyasa to Jump Back)
- Purvottanasana – Intense east stretch
- Ardha Baddha Padma Paschimottanasana – Half bound lotus forward bend
- Tiriang Mukhaipada Paschimottanasana – Reverse the leg direction of one leg intense east stretch
- Janu Sirsasana A to C – Head to knee pose
- Marichyasana A to D
- Navasana – Boat posture
- Bhujapidasana- Shoulder pressure posture
- Kurmasana – Tortoise posture
- Supta Kurmasana – Sleeping tortoise
- Garbha Pindasana – Embryo posture
- Kukkutasana – Rooster posture
- Baddha Konasana A to B – Bound angle posture
- Upavista Konasana A to B – Seated angle posture
- Supta Konasana A to B – Lying down angle posture
- Supta Padangustasana – Reclining big toe posture
- Ubhaya Padangusthasana – Both big toes postures
- Urdhva Mukha Paschimottasana – Upward facing full forward bend
- Urdhva Dhanurasana – Upward bow posture
- Paschimottanasana – Full forward bend
- Salamba Sarvangasana – Shoulder-stand
- Halasana – Plow
- Karnapidasana – Ear pressure posture
- Urdhva padmasana – Upward lotus
- Pindasana – Embryo posture
- Matsyasana – Fish posture
- Uttana Padasana – Extended leg posture
- Sirsasana – Headstand
- Yoga Mudra – Sealed yoga posture
- Padmasana – Lotus
- Uttpluthi – uprooting
- Avasana – Corpse posture
Advanced Ashtanga Vinyasa Sequencing: Specific Topics that will be covered include
- Advanced sequencing – themes and philosophical teachings
- Teaching effective Vinyasa
- Educational theory – learning and teaching
- Exploration of yoga specialty areas
- Create classes for private yoga sessions or group
- Establishing trust and connection
- Types of teaching versus styles of learning (fine-tuning your focus on verbal instruction)
- Pose analysis, improvement, and observation
- Train the trainer
- Anatomy as appropriate to the individual body
- The necessity of individual alignment
- Skeletal variation amongst students
- Use of props and adjustments
- Introduction to mindfulness, meditation, and self-inquiry
- Introduction to meditation techniques including mindfulness
- Tension versus compression
- Five-element theory
- When, how, and why to use props
- Making adjustments
- Types of teaching versus styles of learning (fine-tuning your focus on verbal instruction)
- Pose analysis, improvement, and observation
- Advanced lessons in muscular function, biomechanics, and kinesiology
- The business of yoga – marketing tips and where to go from here
There will be a number of assignments/readings given to you during the course of the yoga teacher training to ensure that you are absorbing the information you are being taught. Topics will vary, and some will be written and some practical according to student needs.
Language – English – 30 Days with Instructions in English
Total Number of Students – 14*
* 14 students in practical Asana classes (Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Body Alignment, Yin Yoga, etc.).
You may be in a group of 14 of more, for theory classes only (Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy, Meditation, Ayurveda, etc.)
Daily Schedule for 2023
Intense and Factual Yoga Learning Classes
|06:30 – 07:00
|07:00 – 08:30
|08:30 – 09:30
|09:30 – 11:30
|Anatomy / Alignment
|11:30 – 12:00
|Break / Hatha
|12:00 – 13:00
|13:00 – 14:00
|14:00 – 15:00
|15:00 – 16:00
|Chakra / Meditation
|16:00 – 16:30
|16:30 – 18:00
|18:00 – 19:00
|19:30 – 21:00
300 hours Yoga Teacher Training course is basically an advanced level Yoga course which helps in sharping your yogic skills and deepen your yogic knowledge. Yoga Students must successfully complete a 200 hours Yoga certification to enroll themselves in this advanced level Yoga Teacher Training Course. This course specially designed to upgrade your yogic skills and knowledge with perfection and build your personality as a dynamic Yoga Teacher. This course is designed according to the standards and guidelines set by Yoga Alliance, USA.
300 hours Teacher Training Course at Yog Mantra Bali
Yoga Mantra Bali offers the best 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali certified by Yoga Alliance in a pocket-friendly price range. In this program, we are focused to make our students learn the execution of the yogic skills they had learned from the previous Yoga Teacher Training Course. Our main aim is to evolve you as a highly-skilled Yoga Teacher who can render this vivid art to others in a profound way. Our experienced and certified Yoga Instructors help you in clearing your yogic doubts and brushing up the yogic concepts learned from the beginner level yoga program. Our 300 hours Yoga TTC in Bali involved the in-depth learning and practicing of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga. Apart from this, our primary focus is also on correcting even the minute defects in the Yogic Asana too.
- Yoga Teacher Training program in the serene and spiritual atmosphere of Bali.
- Specially crafted Advanced level Yoga Teacher Training Program.
- A team of professional, enthusiastic, and experienced Yoga Teachers from the World’s Yoga Capital Rishikesh.
- Yoga School in Bali with the management team from the pious city of Rishikesh.
- Complimentary Ayurvedic Cooking Classes and Healing Course worth $1,800 USD with the Teacher Training Courses.
- Cheapest Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali.
- One and only school in Bali with the advance payment of only 10% for booking your spot with us.
- First and foremost Yoga School in Bali to complete legal papers from India.
- Neat and Clean Accommodation facilities for Yoga Students
- Sattvic, healthy, delicious, and Vegan Yogic diet.
- Knowledge about Yogic Traditions, history, and customs.
- Student-friendly Yoga TTC Schedule.
Course Curriculum — 30 Days
- Detailed teaching and practice of Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Hatha style of Yoga
- In-depth study and practical implementation of Yoga Philosophy in accordance with the Yoga Upanishad, Bhagavad Gita, and Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Shatkarma or cleaning process
- Yoga Philosophy and anatomy
- Vinyasa Flow Postures
- Application of different Niyamas, Yamas, and advanced study of human body science
- Higher-level alignment and adjustment technique for correction of postures
- The methodology of yoga teaching
- Pranayama or breathing techniques
- Hatha Yoga asanas & their adjustment
- Mantra Chanting
- Mudras & Bandhas
- Methodology of yoga teaching
The Team of experienced Yoga Gurus and Managers in Yogmantra Bali designed the curriculum in accordance with the set guidelines of Yoga Alliance, USA so that it creates a student’s friendly schedule. Our curriculum of 300 hour Yoga TTC includes the following
Complimentary Ayurvedic Cooking & Healing Courses
At Yogmantra Bali, we are offering complimentary Ayurvedic Cooking Classes for cooking passionate people. This cooking class is not only an experience of taste but it helps in making you understand the healing quality of meals and their application in the daily diet schedule. We offer 1 hour for each class of Ayurvedic food items along with the understanding of their importance in our balanced diet. They are :
- Khichdi – It is an Ayurvedic Healing Meal that is used for cleansing, detoxing and self-balancing.
- Ayurvedic Dosha Balancing Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner which is quite useful for Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Ayurvedic Healthy Drinks, Juices, and Teas for energizing the body.
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Self-Healing at Home.
Apart from this we also include healing techniques in our curriculum without any extra cost. It includes 1-hour classes for each of the following :
- Definition, History, Benefits, and Types of Healing Techniques
- Five Elements and the respective life forces
- Ayurvedic Healing Technique
- Knowledge and Information on Chakra Healing, Reiki Healing, Crystal Healing, Sound Healing, Water Healing, Dance Healing, and Color Healing
Discipline Required at our centre
- No Alcohol Consumption
- Pursue all guidelines and rules of the school
- Attend every session of the course for optimal results
What Our Student Says
What are the students and instructors saying
about our yoga teacher training?
Booking and Payment
When do I have to pay the remaining amount of course fee?
You are required to pay the remaining course fee when you join us at our school in Bali
Can I get a refund on my Advance Deposit in case I cancel my booking?
(For new bookings made ON or AFTER 18 May 2022)
As of 18 May 2022, We will not be able to refund your advance deposit. However, you will be allowed to change your course or period (start date) [subject to availability, and price difference (if any) of new course / retreat / period]
(For old bookings made BEFORE 18 May 2022)
Yes, we will refund your booking amount minus transaction fee (if, any) only when you notify us about your cancellation before 7 days of course starting date. We may not able to offer refunds for last-minute cancellations
What payments methods are available for Remaining course fee?
The remaining course fee can be paid at our Yoga centre through the following options
- Credit card or Debit card (3% extra will be charged)
- Bank Transfer
Post Course Completion
Can I register myself at Yoga Alliance after this course?
Yes, after completing the course successfully, you will receive a RYT 200/300 hour certificate (as applicable) and be able to register yourself as a teacher at Yoga Alliance (The registration fees are not included in our course program)
Can I teach Yoga after completing a 100 hour Yoga TTC?
The 100 hour Yoga TTC is a great introduction into Yoga also for beginners. It is more for one self, to explore and get to know what Yoga is about. After completing this course, you don’t have gathered enough knowledge to teach Yoga yet. We recommend you to either complete a second 100 hours course with us, or even better join us or any other school for a 200 hours course later on
Can I teach after completing the 200 hour Yoga TTC?
Yogmantra Bali does its best to offer you the best possible education one can receive in a 200 hour Yoga TTC. We put a strong emphasis on helping our students to gain the necessary confidence to become a yoga teacher. Our 200 hours course is a great foundation for the first steps in teaching Yoga, if somebody is motivated and has right amount of self confidence and can keep a persistent self practice, from our point of few such a student can definitely teach classes straight after the course.
However 200 hour Yoga TTC should never be the last stop on the journey of Yoga study, since these are only the roots which are very necessary for a tree to grow and survive any kind of hindrances.
Keep your practice up after completing the course, keep learning from other teachers and start practicing to teach right away if you feel!
Yoga Teacher Training Course
Is there any exam or test to complete the course?
Yes, there will be 2 theoretical and 1 practical exam to complete your course successfully.
What does Yogmantra Bali expect from me as a student?
- Please give us 100% during the time of your course.
- Try to come like an empty book, and write the pages full at our course.
- Come with an open mind and be ready and open to receive knowledge and go beyond your imaginations.
- Expect less. Live more. The course is what you make out of it.
- Attend all classes unless you become ill. If you are ill you must report to a staff member that you will be missing class.
- Please respect our teacher and staff member.
- During the duration of the course, we expect that our students should experience complete yogic lifestyle experience. Therefore please stay away from intoxicants on school premises.
- In case of any concern / problem please always come to ask us directly. We are always willing to help you.
What is included in TTC?
- Three vegetarian meals a day, Smoothie/Juice/Seasonal Fruits (Please inform us before in case of allergy)
- Herbal Tea, Coffee, Seasonal Fruits, Filtered water
- Accommodation in a Private room
- Course book and material, pen and notebook
- Yoga mats and props are at the Yoga hall
- Classes of all subjects according to syllabus
- Weekend trips* to various destinations (private expenses during trips are not included)
Does Yogmantra Bali provides Yoga Mats
Yes, we provide all the necessary things like mats, pillows, belts, blankets and blocks to practice with us . At the moment we have basic Yoga Mats to practice on. If you wish you can also bring your own mat along
What should I bring with me for TTC?
- Passport with valid Visa for duration of your course
- Cash (for your outstanding payment) and for your personal expenses at weekend trips
- Valid ATM Card (for best exchange rate, please inform your bank about your Travel to Bali,Indonesia)
- House shoes or clean slippers to wear inside the building
- All necessary medications if you need certain one. You can get medicines here too, but not the same brands like at home
- Reusable water bottle / thermos in winter (Available at our Shop)
- Power converter/plug adapters if necessary
- Cords to any electronics
- Mosquito repellent
- Organic toiletries products (are available at our shop)
- Yoga related books for your free time (optional)
- A journal (optional)
What should I wear while training?
You can dress according to your preference, except during opening and closing ceremony, you are required to wear white clothes at Yogmantra Bali
Food at Yogmantra Bali
I am Fruitarian / Raw food eater. Can I get only Raw Meals?
Sorry, we cannot prepare special raw food dishes. However, we can serve you veg salads and fruit salad.
I am a Vegan / I have certain allergies. Do you provide alternatives?
We can indeed serve you vegan food as well. If you have any allergies, please be sure to inform us about it prior to your arrival, so we can make preparations accordingly.
Which Beverages do you serve?
We provide Purified water (cold / warm) Herbal Tea and Coffee for our TTC students
What kind of food do you serve during TTC?
Ancient Yogis believe food to be the creator of life force that sustains our body and keep us in good health, We serve three meals in a day; every meal is Gluten free, pure Vegetarian and Vegan which is proven to have myriad of health benefits. Each meal is freshly prepaid with organic (according to availability) and local Balinese ingredients With light seasoning to nourish you with Fiber, complex carbohydrates and vitamins, Every meal will leave you energize and uplift your body to keep you going through out the intense practice.
All the food is served freshly within a short time after preparing, so that you can receive the highest amount of vital energy/life force energy (Prana) from it. We believe that way to a person’s heart is through its stomach! So our chefs try their best to keep you amazed by serving delicious variety of food every day