$650 USD per person
Reserve your slot now by paying just 10% as deposit, and remaining at arrival by cash, card or bank transfer
You may arrive at any date convenient to you in the selected month. Please be sure to let us know at least a week in advance of your exact date of arrival
This Retreat Includes
- Daily Yoga
- Daily Excursions
- Airport Transfer (One Way)
- Deluxe Private Accommodation
- Free 1 hour Body Massage every day of your retreat
- Healthy, Delicious Vegetarian Breakfast & Dinner
|07:00 am – 08:00 am||Detoxification / Pranayama|
|08:00 am – 09:00 am||Breakfast|
|10:00 am – 05:00 pm||Excursions|
|06:00 pm – 07:00 pm||Meditation|
|07:00 pm – 08:00 pm||Dinner|
|08:00 pm – 09:00 pm||Body Massage|
|10:00 pm||Lights Off|
Life nowadays is very busy, hectic and full of tensions, worries, and stress. The negative thoughts start to flourish in our minds. Thus our zest in the personal and work life starts to lose. This, in turn, is the major reason for depression, high blood pressure, and various cardiac and brain problems.
6 Days Yoga Retreat Session by Yogmantra Bali is always filled with learning, spirituality, rejuvenating, and fun. Yoga Retreat in Bali due to the serene environment and greenery all around is always a preferred choice for retreats lovers. For the person who wants to spend a one week span of time for their health and serenity, joining our 6 days Yoga retreat Session in Bali is the “Icing on the Cake” moment for them.
Holy Water Temple ( Water Purification ) with Guide
Ulun Danu Temple (Temple in the lake)
Banyumala Waterfall (Twin waterfall)
Sangeh Monkey Forest
Taman mumbul Temple
Rice Terrace tegalalang
Gunung Kawi temple
Virgin Beach / Blue Lagoon (White Sand Beach )
- Pocket-friendly Yoga Retreat Courses in Bali
- Guests can reschedule the number of days as per their comfort
- Ideal Place to slow down the pace of your life
- Daily Practice of Meditation and Yoga Asana
- Choice of scheduling the tour by yourself.
- Flexible Yoga Schedule.
- Stimulate your body, mind, and soul in one dimension
- Strengthen yourself mentally by finding inner peace.
- Refresh yourself with the ancient art of Yoga.